HomeAbout MoiMy EtsyDIYMy Studio

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Grey Dey Thursdey # 32.....

Happy Grey Dey Thursdey Mes Amies!
I'm very late on this dreary NE Grey Dey...so sorry.
Today, I’m sharing a quick photo of my Master bedroom re-do...

...there's more work to be done but I'm getting there!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Now For The Party...


(I would appreciate it if you would kindly add this button to your sidebar)

A few simple rules so that we all enjoy this weekly gathering....

1.  You don't need to be a "follower" to participate. ALL are welcome!

2Post anything in grey or "shades" of grey  (I would hate to have to delete your Post so kindly respect this rule. "Merci")

3If it's not something you've created or own, then please give credit to its' original source.

4Kindly link back
to this post or place the blog button on your sidebar with a direct link.  

Let's add a little "grey to our deys!"
"Merci" for joining in.....




6 comments:

  1. The sneak peek of your redo looks delicious! And I have some grey to share this week! Thanks so much Michelle! We're back to sunshine. Sending some your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle,
    I am so~o~o lovin' the tranquil feeling of your Master Bedroom, dear friend!!!
    Thanks for hosting Grey Dey Thursdeys!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....wrought iron FDL bed, wrought iron FDL bed, wrought iron FDL bed........HEART BE STILL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...who doesn't adore pretty iron beds?! I have finally found my way back with some grey goodness:)
    Happy Grey Dey!
    xo, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and so calming. It's like you wave your magic wand and it happens. Thinking of you this moving day. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mi piace il tuo blog! Ti seguo con piacere! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Taking the time to share your thoughts...your words...and your inspiration fills my soul....Merci.
~*~Michelle~*~