HomeAbout MoiMy EtsyDIYMy Studio

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Cabinet Of Curiosities....


The week-end is fast approaching and if you’ll be in the Berlin, MA area.....this market is a “must see!”
I’ll let the press release do the talking....


Cabinet of Curiosities Seasonal Antique Market
79 Central Street 
Berlin, Mass 01503
978-415-0049

New Antique Market comes to Central Mass!
Dear Editor:
We are very pleased to announce our first Multi-vendor Antique Market, the first of its kind in Central Massachusetts located in Berlin. This idea came to fruition with partners Keri Bacon-Seery from Antique Therapy, Sharon Mattos-Lund from Transformational Divas and Sally Barker from Counting Sheep Antiques. 
June 6, 7 and 8th will be our first multi-vendor event with food and a book signing with stylist/author Matthew Mead on Saturday from 1-3 pm. The market will feature a three day shopping experience filled with antiques, furniture, industrial and home décor. Admission for the three day event is $5.00 at the door. Market Hours are 10:00 am-6:00 pm daily. 

I’m hoping to check it out on Sunday. Maybe I’ll see you there!

2 comments:

  1. I'm kicking myself that I didn't go! Mary Ellen and Gayle said it was amazing!
    Gayle's booth looked Simply Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Taking the time to share your thoughts...your words...and your inspiration fills my soul....Merci.
~*~Michelle~*~