HomeAbout MoiMy EtsyDIYMy Studio

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Grey Dey Thursdey # 17....

 Happy Grey Dey Thursdey Mes Amies!
Today, I’m sharing a few additions to my grey decor....

 ...a few cable knit pillows...




...and a cable knit throw...


 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Now For The Party...

(I would appreciate it if you would kindly add this button to your sidebar)

A few simple rules so that we all enjoy this weekly gathering....

1.  You don't need to be a "follower" to participate. ALL are welcome!

2. Post anything in grey or "shades" of grey  (I would hate to have to delete your Post so kindly respect this rule. "Merci")

3. If it's not something you've created or own, then please give credit to its' original source.

4. Kindly link back
to this post or place the blog button on your sidebar with a direct link.  

Let's add a little "grey to our deys!"
"Merci" for joining in.....

9 comments:

  1. Sweet pillows. Great idea. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, incredibly gorgeous....love that throw so much!! Don't even get me started on your pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, Your pillows are beautiful and I love the throw as well. Thank you for hosting!
    Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Grey Dey Thursday, dear-
    Love your pillows, and the wonderful throw aswell!
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, they are so snuggleworthy! Just wrap me up in that gorgeous throw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pillows...love the color. Thanks for hosting this fab party!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pillows in one of my favorite colors! thought I'd link up my trophy collection here today.

    Thanks for hosting:-)

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Michelle! I'm sure that beautiful grey throw is helping to keep you warm these days!
    I'm almost done with some grey makeovers here and can't wait to join in your fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Michelle,
    Love those pillows they are so awesome. That throw looks so warm and cozy.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Taking the time to share your thoughts...your words...and your inspiration fills my soul....Merci.
~*~Michelle~*~